Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve - Getting Dressed!

I must admit, NYE snuck up on me this year! And that meant a quick closet dive to figure out options  to ring in the New Year!

I ended up with three options I can use depending on my mood in a few hours!

  • Miss Sixty Emerald Dress
    • Love the vibrant color and the build in necklace makes it so easy
    • Would pair with black tights and suede heels (BR MADMEN collection)

  • Taylor Striped Dress
    • Black and white is so classic and this dress fits like a glove but is also comfortable enough to dance in
    • Would pair with black tights and burgundy faux fur heels (BCBG - obsessed!) and accessories to had a subtle punch of color

  • Fur Vest and Coated Jeans
    • A piko top, black booties, and a bold necklace make this look something I would love to wear to a more casual get together!
    • Old Navy Rock Star Skinny jeans are my new fav since they are crazy inexpensive (I think these were $12) and allow you to buy a trendy style (i.e. this coated pair) without fear of major buyer's remorse!

Enjoy celebrating tonight!

Until next time,
Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment