Friday, December 27, 2013

The Adventure Begins!

I've toyed around with the idea of starting a blog for a while.  I read quite a few and use them all the time whether it is for a quick party app or a hairstyle that I can actually achieve in 30 mins before I have to be out the door! My vision is to create a space that encompasses all things - from cute outfits, to recipes, to vacations, to weekend adventures, and even an occasional bad day (because after all that's part of life too).  I have a lot of crazy visions of me actually completing intense DIY projects and becoming a master chef c/o this space but for now let's just take it a day at a time!

A little more about me:

I've been married for a little over two years to my husband Daniel (hence my move to the South) and we have one puppy, Clay, who we rescued locally and is spoiled rotten! I love fashion, traveling, trying new things, tennis, football, running (we have a love hate relationship), food, yoga, and above all creating memories with my family and crazy friends!

Until next time,
XO - Emily






No comments:

Post a Comment