Saturday, December 28, 2013

'Tis The Season For Gifting!

I have to admit, while I tend to put a lot of thought into the actual gifts I give, I've never exactly been Martha Stewart when it comes to wrapping.  With an easy "gift wrapping" search on Pinterest this year I decided to step up my game.

Check out my Pinterest inspiration here: Gift Wrapping Inspiration

All it took was a quick trip to Target and Walmart and voila! New and much improved wrapping!


  • Flowers, twine, and polka dot paper came from Target (scrap booking section)
  • Parchment paper and washi tape (not pictured) came from Walmart (office/mailing supplies)
  • You can probably find everything at one or the other but I was a little picky on what designs I wanted
I don't have any of my Washi tape examples but here's a great 101: Washi Tape Gift Wrapping

My only watch out is that I found it was actually easier and it looked better if I cut the string and
taped it versus wrapping in one continuous string.  I also thought the presents I did with Washi tape instead of twine had a bolder impact and were better for kids!  Happy Wrapping!

Until next time,
XO - Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment